Frequently Asked Questions

pages |1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | more...

A: While it may seem illogical to add oil to an already active complexion, utilizing one of these serums in troubled areas can help to reduce inflammation and irritation. Look for a product specifically formulated for use on breakout-prone complexions, such as Thalgo Thalgodermyl Purifying Extracts, which works to regulate sebum production and inhibit the spread of infection causing bacteria – helping to stop acne in its tracks.

A: While oil-based serums are suitable for use in the morning or evening, it’s important to use them sparingly during daylight hours. To enjoy the benefits of a healing oil in your morning routine, dab the serum sparingly onto your face and spread it out with a cotton swab to avoid oversaturation.

A: Brighten and rejuvenate tired eyes with Sundari Chamomile Eye Oil. Packed full of naturally occurring antioxidants, vitamins A and E, plus avocado oil to deeply nourish, this treatment serum can prevent and reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles – making it a go-to product for the delicate eye area.

A: Opt for a multi-functional sunscreen product like Pevonia Hydrating Sunscreen SPF 30, which is enriched with vitamins E, C and B to prevent sun damage and premature aging while hydrating your skin.

A: Pevonia Intensifier- Elastin and Sorghum contains a high concentration of elastin polypeptides and sorghum to hydrate and firm up slacking skin that’s losing elasticity.

pages |1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | more...

"The information provided on is not intended as a substitute for medical advice. If you have a medical question or concern regarding any news item or article on this news magazine, please consult your physician..."