With so much beauty information on the web, it can be hard to know where to start. Let our Top 100 list save you from beauty blog overwhelm, as we help you navigate the world of fashion, skincare, makeup, nail and hair care. Here you’ll find the best and most current blogs available for beauty product reviews, fashion tips and more. There’s truly something for everyone, whether you’re a self-proclaimed skincare expert, an armchair fashionista or a beauty novice. Got a blog you can’t live without that didn’t make it on our list? Tell us about it at firstname.lastname@example.org
Skincare & beauty
- All About the Pretty: This "Southern Girl's Guide to All Things Beautimous" is an eclectic lifestyle and beauty blog covering a bit of everything: fashion, skincare, fragrance, travel, yoga, food and wine. Whether you’re looking for reviews on skincare and cosmetics products, travel tips or the latest trends in home décor, editor Julia offers valuable info on living a life of beauty.
- Make Her Up: Wondering what's hot in beauty, whether vibrating mascara wands really work or how to get your hands on an effective anti-aging lotion? Find it all in this top-notch blog, along with helpful product reviews and makeup tips.
- Makeup and Beauty Blog: Beauty addicts of all ages (and budgets) will love learning about new products and reading easy-to-follow tutorials on everything from smoky eyes to sultry lips. Karen, "your friendly neighborhood beauty addict," is a freelance writer and product junkie. She shares her personal beauty experiments along with large color photos of her makeup trials. Top posts include a video of a "5 Makeup and Beauty Lessons I Learned from Watching ‘True Blood’" and "15 Reasons to Love Drugstore Beauty Products."
- Lipstick and Luxury: Women of all ages and lifestyles can relate to New York City beauty enthusiast Nicole, who began Lipstick and Luxury as a “journey to finding the right products while nourishing [her] body and soul.” Here you’ll find the latest in fashion, nail polish and makeup reviews, skincare and hair advice and natural beauty tips with a focus on organic and cruelty-free products.
- Beauty Research: Smart, sassy and informative, this blog is perfect for adults of all ages who want to know the best way to care for their skin type. The diverse selection of topics includes acne, aging, beauty and even fashion. You’ll not only learn which products to use for particular skin concerns but also why these products work. Beauty Research is co-written by Karen, an esthetician and dermatology nurse with 25 years of experience, and her friend Gina, a self-proclaimed skincare junkie who samples tons of products.
- Beauty Beat: Best-suited for teens and young adults, this blog contains a wealth of information on acne, skin types, hair, makeup and natural beauty. Beauty Beat is written by a beauty buff who chronicles her own skincare trials and tribulations. She also blends her experiences with the latest research and expert advice to give readers a complete and sensible perspective on skin care. While many of the topics are ideal for teens, there's plenty of information to help any reader, from dispelling common skincare myths to shopping on a budget and choosing the right ingredients to treat adult acne.
- Beauty Banter: Beauty consultant Sarah stays abreast of fashion and beauty trends to bring readers the latest in the world of beauty. Featuring celebrity makeup looks, interviews with beauty insiders, hair and skin care tips and a “weekly must-have” product section, Beauty Banter will inform and inspire.
- The Skin Guru: Wouldn't it be great to have a dermatologist's advice and insight just a click away? The Skin Guru makes that possible. This fantastic blog is written by dermatologist Leslie Baumann, M.D., chief of the Division of Cosmetic Dermatology, professor at the University of Miami School of Medicine and author of The Skin Type Solution. Her posts are packed with information that helps you become a smart skincare consumer. Plus, you won't find any jargon – only unbiased, straightforward, engaging posts.
Fashion, lifestyle & beauty
- Cupcakes and Cashmere: This wildly popular blog by Jill-of-all-trades Emily includes fashion posts, recipes, beauty tutorials and a “Home Improvement” section. Learn how to create dewy makeup, trendy hairstyles and neon nails, while you get a peek into Emily’s very stylish life.
- How to Be a Redhead: This sassy beauty and fashion blog isn’t just for redheads. Sisters (and “natural-born redheads”) Adrienne and Stephanie spotlight a celebrity “redhead of the week,” along with priceless tips on fashion, hair, makeup and skincare specifically for ginger beauties. Plus, check out the “Healthy Living” category for healthy vegan recipes and “Sex & Love” for insightful Q&As by columnist Audrey Ference.
- Already Pretty: The mission of Already Pretty is to help you “recognize your own beauty.” Blogger Sally accomplishes this by providing style and fashion tutorials, body image musings and wardrobe posts all designed to foster self-respect and celebration of personal style.
- Fashion.Style.Beauty: Kristin started FSB in 2009 as a way to inspire other women like herself who want to look and feel their best – through fashion, style, fitness, makeup and more. Posts range from expert beauty advice to daily reflections on feeling beautiful from the inside out.
- Beauty is Within: Former style consultant Maria blogs about beauty and fashion from the perspective that true beauty is a balance of inner and outer beauty. The latest in fashion trends, beauty product reviews and celebrity looks are alternated with inspiring posts like “5 Ways to Love Yourself Today.”
- Keiko Lynn: Eponymous blogger and fashion designer Keiko Lynn lives a humble yet glamorous New York life with her pets and equally fashionable boyfriend. She offers unique posts to help readers recreate runway looks and seasonal trends. You’ll also find beauty giveaways, gift guides and a popular how-to on scarf-tying. Bonus for beauties who wear glasses: Keiko gives step-by-step instructions on boosting your eye makeup to make the color pop behind specs.
- Beauty Girl Musings: This one-stop blog for all things beauty is written by Monique, a licensed esthetician who’s passionate about fashion, skincare and living a beautiful (and fabulous) life. Recent posts include a review of eye creams for every budget, the latest in nail colors and style trends for 2012.
Skincare & health
- The Beauty Brains: Want to understand the confusing, three-syllable words on your product label? Learn whether the hype behind a product is really accurate? This group of hip and witty cosmetic scientists answers your questions about beauty, skin care and hair by going beyond hype and enticing labels to explain the science behind it all.
- ThisThatBeauty: Makeup expert and style writer Felicia has a beauty obsession – and she invites readers to benefit from it. Along with product reviews and trend-spotting, ThisThatBeauty features tips for frugal beauty buys and a section just for men.
- Beauty Fool: Renee, the 20-something blogger behind one of Singapore’s top beauty blogs, hopes "to educate, entertain and help out fellow beauty 'fools.'" She does just that! Her blog features a variety of posts, including how-tos, product reviews and the latest beauty and fashion news. She also blogs about health, wellness and self-image.
- Viva Woman: Viva blogger Sesame mainly focuses on natural beauty, though you'll also find information on commonly misconstrued topics, including whether mineral makeup has harmful effects and what kinds of ingredients actually clog pores. Keep an eye out for DIY beauty tips, weekly fashion commentaries, giveaways and video tutorials as well.
- The Dermatology Blog: This blog was created by Jeffrey Benabio, M.D., F.A.A.D., who's written numerous scientific articles and is involved with several professional organizations, including the American Medical Association and the Dermatology Foundation. He offers his expertise on subjects such as skin conditions, cosmetic procedures and the science behind popular products. You’ll also find some comical video posts like “How to Grow a Mustache Like Wes Welker” (of the New England Patriots) and a post that addresses the question, “Are your skinny jeans giving you a rash?”
- Cinnamon Kitten: Owner of about 75 lipsticks (and counting), this Toronto-based blogger is definitely a beauty fanatic. Stephanie delivers the latest product reviews, dishing out the pros ("to purr about"), the cons ("claws out") and ratings out of 5 paws. Plus, enter to win contests for beauty products and kits.
- Hello Dollface Beauty: Hello Dollface reviews a multitude of beauty products, giving the lowdown on ingredients and personal results. But that’s not all: blogger Cindy posts on the latest awards shows, telling readers how they can “get the look” to replicate celebrity hair, fashion and makeup.
- FutureDerm.com: Future dermatologist and current medical student at the University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine Nicki Zevola combines rigorous research from peer-reviewed journals with her personal (and scientific) perspective on everything from skin care products to fashion and fitness.
- Smarter Fashion and Beauty Blog: Smarter Beauty features a wide array of beauty and skincare topics, from how to pick a lipstick color and flirty fragrance to DIY facials and fall nail polish. Readers will appreciate the helpful and humorous product reviews. Case in point: One blogger samples natural deodorant, sharing how it fared during a shopping session, running on the treadmill and wearing a synthetic shirt.
Makeup & beauty
- My Lips But Better: Here you’ll find a plethora of product reviews, organized by brand and product type, as well as tutorials and tips on things like makeup storage and how to tell when your cosmetics are expired. Blogger Katie also gives you sneak peeks at beauty deals and blog sales.
- Beauty Editor: Michelle has been covering the beauty scene in Canada for over five years. As a beauty editor, she's edited and written for many women's magazines and talked to tons of experts, including dermatologists and makeup artists. Her blog gives a great insider's view into skin care and beauty, as well as the latest in celebrity looks and tips on makeup techniques.
- The Style Page: The simple, streamlined Style Page began in 2001 and has since evolved into a go-to source for makeup and skincare reviews, beauty industry news and more. Look for the occasional fashion posts and interviews with beauty insiders as well.
- Temptalia: This is truly a comprehensive, user-friendly beauty resource, where readers can find everything from makeup tutorials and product reviews to beauty surveys and giveaways. Temptalia's blogger, Christine, is also known for posting snapshots of her many makeup looks, complete with a shopping list and detailed instructions. Look for the handy grading system at the bottom of most product reviews, followed by a personal recommendation.
- Painted Ladies: The beauty aficionados and professionals behind Painted Ladies believe in “empowering women by providing them with information and techniques they can utilize to look and feel their very best.” Get your makeup and skincare questions answered in the “Ask an Artist” section, or peruse the “365 Days of Eyeshadow” for inspiration on unique looks. Plus, check out interviews with beauty industry pros like Poppy King.
- Beauty Blogging Junkie: Readers will love Amber's sassy, smart commentary and straightforward product reviews. You'll also find fantastic Q&As with famous makeup artists, such as the beauty pros from True Blood and The Twilight Saga: New Moon. Fun bonus: her “Fictionary” column, featuring hilarious commentary on the latest in celeb style, fashion and pop culture.
- Product Girl: Product Girl is for anyone with a passion for beauty, with posts ranging from high-quality makeup reviews to the latest in color trends. Look for “What’s in Her Makeup Bag” interviews to find out what products the beauty pros use.
- Makeup for Life: This multifaceted blog, founded by world traveler Phyllis Li, offers gorgeous makeup tutorials, the latest in celebrity hair and makeup, runway look how-tos and product reviews.
- Musings of a Muse: The self-proclaimed “cosmetic junkie” behind Musings of a Muse tests new products, including both popular and lesser-known brands, and faithfully reviews everything from anti-aging treatments to eyeshadow collections. Join her in her “quest for cosmetic nirvana,” one beauty product at a time.
- Beauty 411: This blog boasts reviews on makeup, tools, trends and anti-aging products. You'll get the 411 on what ingredients various products contain and how they will (or won't) work for your skin.
- Lipstick Powder N Paint: As these bloggers comb the beauty world for unique products, we get a great variety of product reviews. Reviews are often very detailed, with ratings for a product's multiple facets: color, blendability, longevity and "wow factor." Looking for something beyond reviews? Don’t miss the posts on celebrity looks, fashion and even healthy lifestyle choices.
- 15 Minute Beauty Fanatic: Self-proclaimed beauty fanatic Christine isn't a morning person. Giving herself a mere 15 minutes to get ready each morning, she's always on the lookout for effective, easy products. Her no-fuss approach to beauty will appeal to anyone who's ever slept through the alarm clock and doesn't have time for a multi-step routine.
- Beauty Junkies Unite: This “blog for all things beauty-full” is an interactive way for product junkie Amber to share beauty product reviews and industry experience. Learn about the latest in nail polish, celebrity hair and makeup looks, hilarious YouTube makeup videos and anti-aging formulas. You’ll also benefit from giveaways and a comprehensive archive of reviews for every hair and skin type.
- The Makeup Girl: Knowing that one color never suited her perfectly, Lianne Farbes's search for the perfect shade led her to learning about custom blending – and a future as a makeup artist. Here, you can keep up with the newest makeup trends and vote for your favorite celebrity looks.
- Beaut.ie: Kirstie and Aisling are the product-obsessed sisters behind Ireland’s premier beauty blog. Stop in for the cosmetic reviews and stay for the cheeky banter and pop commentary, as well as makeup how-tos and favorite celebrity looks.
- The Daily Cookie: Along with a plethora of product reviews, this blog also features posts on food, travel and living well. Our favorite posts feature photos of the managing editor's beauty sessions and tips.
- Kiss and Makeup: Based in the U.K., this blog features short product reviews, how-to videos and industry news. The blog also gives out its own beauty awards with descriptions on why each product deserves the honor and who the product is best suited for.
- Best Things in Beauty: This daily beauty blog features the latest and best products, covering makeup, skin care, hair care, beauty tools and fragrance. Find out which products are “worth the splurge” and enter to win sweepstakes and giveaways.
- Spoiled Pretty: Daneen finds the products "that spoil you pretty" in this well-written blog. From test-driving the latest in cosmetics and nail polish to answering reader questions on wedding makeup, celebrity looks and more, Spoiled Pretty has no shortage of tips and eye candy.
- Clumps of Mascara: Brittany of Clumps of Mascara celebrates imperfection with the motto "because everybody ain't there yet." Her posts feature affordable beauty products and detailed product reviews. We especially love her step-by-step beauty application tips with accompanying photos.
- The Beauty Alchemist: This blog is a medley of notes on fragrance, hot fashion trends, new beauty collections and tons of discounts on designer perfumes, makeup and jewelry.
- Beautiful Makeup Search: Since 2001, beauty expert Teri Cosenzi has been sharing product reviews and the newest beauty information with her readers. You'll find everything from the latest in lipstick technology to natural skin products.
- Phyrra: Phyrra is a vibrant blog geared toward sci-fi and fantasy lovers, as well as makeup fanatics. Look for the “Favs” and “Nixed” categories to find the best and worst products, and check out the long lists of swatches, interviews and step-by-step tutorials.
- Bit by the Beauty Bug: "…And there's no cure." Sara is a long-time beauty fanatic who provides readers with in-depth reviews for beauty and skincare products along with interviews with beauty experts.
- Pink Sith: Star Wars fans will love this tongue-in-cheek blog by “verbose” mother Elvira. Posts include playful makeup reviews, industry news and a weekly Thursday poll for readers to share their opinions on all things beauty.
- The Gloss Menagerie: Want thorough reviews of the latest in skin and hair care, makeup, nails and fragrance? Alyson of the Gloss Menagerie peppers her reviews with clever commentary and impressive know-how. You’ll also find posts on fashion, focusing especially on plus-size styles.
- The Makeup Blogger: With categories like “Beauty for a Cause” and “Cheap and Fabulous,” makeup artist Christina packs her blog full of useful tips for gaining beauty confidence. Also check out her “Best of” lists and “Celebrity Looks” to learn how to rock the stars’ makeup and hair styles.
- Skin Deco: From product reviews and makeup tips to a variety of tutorials and DIY beauty, this blog is packed with valuable information for younger beauties. Our fave posts are her makeup tutorials, which include eye-catching "after" photos and detailed lists of products used.
- Hooked on Beauty: A 12-year veteran of the beauty industry, makeup artist Carissa “tries it all” and gives readers an unbiased perspective on the latest products. Plus, she includes how-to beauty videos, a section on green beauty and photos and tips for wedding makeup.
- MissWhoever You Are: MissWhoever You Are (named after a line in the film “Breakfast at Tiffany’s”) follows blogger Eileen’s adventures in beauty, as she reviews everything from MAC makeup to the latest designer perfume. You’ll also find colorful outfit posts, beauty giveaways and her favorites in skincare, like the Clarisonic Mia.
- Raging Rouge: A makeup addict since age 14, Jen shares her love for all things beauty by providing readers with great product reviews and skincare tips. Plus, she posts promo codes and deals, so be sure to take advantage of these opportunities.
- BeautyGeeks: Self-labeled "beauty geek" Janine Falcon loves learning the ins and outs of skin care and beauty, including how ingredients work, why they work and which ones work best. As a former beauty magazine editor and makeup artist, Janine focuses her blog on "solution-oriented beauty for all ages." She promises to earn you compliments on everything from radiant skin to eye-catching hair and makeup.
- Gouldylox Reviews: From finding the perfect lip gloss to getting voluminous hair, blogger Kelly has you covered. Check out “Face Charts” for how-tos on creating your favorite makeup looks and “Holy Grail” to learn which products are the best of the best.
- The Beauty of Life: Don't have tons of time to devote to lengthy posts? This blog offers reviews of nail, skincare and bath and beauty products. Editor-in-Chief Jamie Allison Sanders also shares interviews with publicists and other heavy-hitters in the beauty industry.
Beauty on a budget
- Nouveau Cheap: The product-obsessed blogger behind Nouveau Cheap is dedicated to helping readers make informed decisions about their beauty purchases. She reviews the best products from drugstores, dollar stores and other low-price sources, while also providing shopping tips and giveaways.
- The Budget Fashionista: Want the latest in fashion trends, styling tips and makeup techniques – without spending a fortune? The Budget Fashionista covers everything from designer sample sales to Target lines and plus-size styles, along with organizational and shopping tips.
- The Budget Babe: The Budget Babe is for “hotties on a budget.” In addition to fashion news, you’ll find affordable options for the most coveted celebrity and designer looks.
- My Women Stuff: Beauty blogger Paris B writes from the tropics of Malaysia about “all things that make women beautiful, however we perceive it.” This means makeup and skincare reviews, beauty news and the occasional fashion and health posts. Look for the “Budget Beauty” category to get the lowdown on affordable products.
- Fabuless Beauty: This discount diva samples a little bit of everything. Find coupons for free makeup samples, limited-edition gift sets and where to buy beauty products for only $1. There's also a category called "Is it worth it?" which puts pricier products to the test.
Mom & mature skin
- Fab Over 40: Kari gives women over 40 practical beauty advice. Her blog focuses on age-appropriate beauty tips along with product research and expert interviews. You'll even find a "Beauty on a Budget" column with lots of great bargains and products.
- The Fashionable Housewife: Sarah-Jean Ballard created this blog for fashionistas with discerning tastes who don't have time for "celebrity gossip and prissy blogs." The Fashionable Housewife is your one-stop shop for fashion tips, recent trends and budget-friendly buys.
- Older Girl Beauty: Written by a 30-something, full-time working mom in Oklahoma, Older Girl Beauty offers beauty news and reviews tailored to 30+ women who still have "a girl inside wanting to play in the makeup." She also reports from the frontlines of the beauty industry at events like Beauty Summit, NYC Fashion Week and The Makeup Show.
- A Mom in Red High Heels: Tammy, a mom of two, loves her red high heels and uses them as a symbol of self-confidence in empowering moms to "look great and feel fabulous." She accomplishes her mission by featuring product reviews, profiles of real moms, fashion and makeup tips, celeb beauty, green goodies and much more.
- A Girl's Gotta Spa: Career woman and mother of four Shannon started this blog "to connect her love of beauty products with reviews that consumers could relate to." Well-written and engaging, this blog is true to its goal: Reading it feels like you're talking to a smart, funny friend who's savvy about skin care.
- One Chic Mama: This is an all-inclusive lifestyle blog for moms who believe that style shouldn't be put on the backburner. Mary Michele Little, a professional stylist and personal image consultant, blogs about beauty and style for moms. Her posts include clothing tips for little ones, ideas for affordable relaxation and how to be a stylish mom without breaking the bank.
- Prime Beauty Blog: This beauty resource addresses the unique issues of women 40 and over and “in the prime of their lives.” Editor Cindy offers articles on skincare and makeup tips, beauty news, product reviews and a “Frugal Friday” feature highlighting inexpensive drugstore finds.
- RN Guide to Skin Care: As a registered nurse and woman over 40, Suzanne is passionate about bringing readers accurate information about anti-aging products. You'll find loads of product reviews and recommended products, as well as informative posts on skin conditions and skincare ingredients.
- Beauty Over 50: Noemi, the 54-year-old Filipina beauty behind this blog, explores the beauty of aging with posts ranging from hair growth accelerator reviews, tips on staying fit and inspiring quotes about growing older.
- Eco Fashion World: The goal of ecofashionworld.com is to help encourage personal style and more conscious consumerism. The authors, scattered around the world but united in their passion for green beauty, provide new ideas and information about eco-friendly brands and stores, as well as the latest fashion news and reviews, events and interviews with “ethical divas.”
- A Green Beauty: Want tips on transitioning to a more holistic lifestyle? This lifestyle guide can light the way to natural, organic health and beauty. From beauty product reviews to heath, fashion and travel, this comprehensive blog provokes and inspires.
- Ecouterre: Jill Fehrenbacher began Ecouterre with the intention of dispelling stereotypes around eco-fashion and supporting designers who are dedicated to sustainable methods. Learn what’s hip – and green – in women’s and men’s fashion, shoes, beauty, accessories and even DIY and vegan style.
- My Beauty Bunny: Looking for beauty products that haven’t been tested on animals? Animal-lover Jen and the other Beauty Bunny writers find the best in cruelty-free makeup, skincare, nail and hair care products for both men and women.
- Crunchy Betty: This fun, retro-style blog presents options for making health-conscious beauty choices from head to toe – including playful encouragement to “put food on your face.” With posts geared toward kids, DIY skincare, home remedies and hair care, Crunchy Betty is for anyone looking for natural solutions to beauty problems.
- Fig + Sage: Green skincare and beauty products are available everywhere these days, but many labels can be misleading. The sisters behind this stunning blog are rigorous researchers, with a mission to clear up the confusion about natural and organic products, so that readers get practical advice and unbiased reviews – without the hype. Plus, Fig + Sage also serves as a comprehensive website with posts on fashion, home, kids and deals.
- PSP Blog: This blog is maintained by Jeff Frentzen, editor of Plastic Surgery Practice (PSP), a magazine for plastic surgeons. His posts provide a wealth of information on the latest in the field of plastic surgery, including recent controversies and ground-breaking treatments.
- Celebrity Cosmetic Surgery: Written by board-certified plastic surgeon Tony Youn, M.D., this fantastic blog explores celebrities' ever-changing appearances. His blog gives readers an inside perspective and makes us laugh – blog qualities we love!
- Plastic Surgery 101: Double board-certified plastic surgeon Rob Oliver Jr., M.D., reports on everything from the latest in cosmetic surgery to healthcare reform in this interesting blog. He infuses his posts with humorous cartoons, anecdotes and celeb commentary.
- Good Plastic Surgery: Want to know which celebs have gone under the knife? This blog "outs" those in Hollywood who might've bought their beauty, and also those who are all-natural.
- Hair Thursday: Got a hairstyle or color dilemma? Sarah, who some have called a "hair savant," can help. Send her a photo of yourself and she'll help you pick a hairstyle by posting two celebrity options and polling her readers. She and her great hair advice have even been featured on “ Rachael Ray”!
- The Good Hair Blog: Blogger Alexandra is passionate about all things natural and started the Good Hair Blog as a way to document her own journey to healthy, natural hair. Her blog is a great resource and inspiration for those looking to transition to natural curls, with posts like “It’s not curly, it’s nappy,” plus YouTube tutorials and “Captured Curls” interviews with fellow natural hair women.
- Balding Blog: Hair loss is a sensitive subject, and tons of treatments claim to help. Get the truth from two distinguished hair restoration experts: William R. Rassman, M.D., medical director and founder of the New Hair Institute, and Jae Pak, M.D., a former engineer and now a doctor at the Institute.
- The Scented Salamander: Marie-Helene Wagner's perfume reviews don't just offer her opinion; they deliver an intriguing look at the fragrance's inception along with other fascinating tidbits. You'll also find savvy shopping ideas and tips for finding the right fragrance.
- The Non-Blonde: Gaia, “the non-blonde,” posts reviews on beauty and perfume products, along with a spattering of fashion commentary and celebrity news. With her extensive knowledge on fragrance and astute observations on pop culture and glamour, this blog is both entertaining and refined.
- Perfume-Smellin' Things: Readers will love these beautifully written descriptions and reviews of various scents. Each post is a small quest in the never-ending adventure of discovering that elusive perfect perfume.
- Now Smell This: Here, you'll find a blend of reviews, product recommendations, tips on shopping for perfume and information on scented products for the home. Plus, readers will learn everything about perfume, thanks to the glossary, FAQs and top-notch posts.
- 1000 Fragrances: Want to delve deeper into the art and history of fragrance? Octavian Sever Coifan is a fragrance historian and writer in Paris whose perspective and expertise make for a unique and revealing glimpse at the perfume industry.
- Bois de Jasmin: Victoria's favorite scent is the "aroma of jasmine in the warm evening air" that pervaded her childhood, and her blog reflects this nostalgic taste. With a background in chemistry and economics, she's fascinated not only with the complexity of beautiful fragrances, but also the materials and processes involved in creating a perfume. Her blog includes interviews with perfumers, fragrance reviews and "Flavor and Fragrance" recipe ideas.
- Perfume Posse: Three bloggers offer their unique, sharp perspectives on perfume with posts that go beyond a list of the newest fragrances. You'll receive an insider's look into perfumes, the basics on scents ("perfume 101") and advanced advice ("perfume 201").
- Perfume Shrine: Erudite perfume lover Elena posts fragrance reviews and news, interviews with perfumers and insiders, plus memoir-style reflections on art and travel. Readers get the opportunity to delve into the history of fragrances and become captivated in the beautiful details of both traditional and exotic scents.
- EauMG: The cleverly titled EauMG is an elegant yet irreverent perfume blog created by Victoria, “a serious fume addict.” You’ll find fragrance reviews and tutorials on how to replicate vintage looks, from Greta Garbo to Joan Jett.
- I Smell Therefore I Am: This straightforward perfume blog focuses on all things fragrance, offering musings on the latest products, news and trends. Check out the “Year That Was 2011” post to get blogger Abigail’s take on the best and worst perfumes of the year.
- Pink Manhattan: Sali Oguri is a singer and songwriter. With her blog, you get a "sensorium of song and scent," as she puts it. Well-versed in perfume knowledge, she's able to draw comparisons between a handful of fragrances to give you a taste of what a particular fragrance evokes.
- Scent Hive: Scent Hive creator Trish devotes most of her posts to natural and organic perfumes. She offers sweet-smelling gift ideas, reviews of perfume boutiques and exhibits, plus occasional reviews of green beauty products. Scattered throughout the blog you’ll find art, photography and poetry to stimulate your senses. Look for tips on “greening your hive,” featuring a list of beauty product ingredients to avoid.
- All Lacquered Up: Are you a nail polish buff? Turn to this blog for the latest in lacquer with posts on nail trends, product reviews and insider interviews.
- Nihrida: A little bit tough and a little bit glitzy, Nihrida showcases daring nail looks as well as affordable eye shadow products, fashion finds and accessories.
- Girl Gloss: For anyone addicted to lip gloss, lipstick or balm, this is a fun look at the many products that help us beautify our pouts. A variety of lip products are featured, from natural/organic options to plumpers and lip scrubs.
Skincare & Beauty Calendar: Twelve-Month Guide to Complete Skin Transformation
Fashion-forward on a Dime: 20 Beauty Products Under $10
Complete Acne Handbook
Beauty on a Budget Handbook
Beyond Basic Skin Care: Lifestyle Tips for Beautiful Skin