The Auriderm product line features a patented ingredient called vitamin K oxide, which goes beyond concealing discoloration. These unique products assist your body’s healing process to shorten recovery time and reduce bruising, swelling, darkness and other similar skin concerns. And it can also help prevent future reoccurrences. Here’s how.
Concerns vitamin K oxide combats
Vitamin K oxide treats a variety of skin concerns, including:
- Post-procedural issues
- Spider veins
- Under-eye circles
- Purpura (purple-colored spots that result when small blood vessels leak)
How vitamin K oxide works
Auriderm products are unique in that they don’t just mask darkness and unwanted pigmentation — they go directly to the root of the issue.
When the delicate capillaries close to the skin’s surface leak, blood can pool up and combine with oxygen, at which point it turns color. This commonly occurs after an injury, causing a bruise. This same process can occur underneath the eyes to form under-eye circles, or in fragile veins of the legs, arms or face — known as spider veins.
Discoloration is also a common side effect of surgical procedures, such as liposuction, Botox, rhinoplasty or dermal fillers. Surgical procedures often result in tissue trauma, which then causes bruising and swelling.
Vitamin K oxide is a powerful ingredient that can help strengthen fragile capillaries and prevent them from leaking. By assisting the body’s natural healing process, Auriderm products can clear unsightly discolorations at a much faster rate and prevent them from reoccurring.
Top 5 products
- Auriderm Illume Eye Creme. Specifically created for dark under-eye circles, this cream targets and strengthens fragile capillaries while also reducing pooled blood underneath the skin. In addition, it can help to reduce puffiness and brighten the skin underneath the eyes with light-diffusing ingredients.
- Auriderm Clearing Gel. Designed to fade and improve spider veins, this non-irritating gel formula can be used on the face, legs or arms — anywhere that spider veins are a concern. Whether your spider veins are caused by sun exposure, genetics or a skin condition such as rosacea, this product soothes and reduces their appearance. In addition to reducing the pooled blood beneath the skin’s surface, Auriderm Clearing Gel will strengthen these blood vessels to prevent spider veins from reoccurring.
- Auriderm Vanishing Gel. This product is an excellent solution for individuals who suffer from chronic purpura — a condition that resembles small bruises. Purpura occurs due to weakened blood vessels. Particularly frustrating is that even a minor injury can result in embarrassing discoloration. Auriderm Vanishing Gel strengthens these weakened blood vessels and eliminates this pooled blood. When used twice daily, this gel produces significant improvement in just six to eight weeks.
- Auriderm Post Op Gel. If you’ve recently had a surgical procedure, you know that bruising is a common side effect. Although you might not be able to prevent tissue trauma, you can speed up the recovery process. Auriderm Post Op Gel helps the body reabsorb pooled blood and return to normal in half of the time.
- Auriderm Post Procedural Relief Kit. In addition to bruising, many aesthetic procedures also cause swelling and discomfort. This kit combines the original Auriderm Post Op Gel with homeopathic Arnica Montana Tablets, allowing you to address both of these concerns.
Skin discoloration doesn’t have to be a frequent concern any longer. Even if your condition is chronic or genetic, the Auriderm product line can help your body heal itself.
Pevonia Botanica Product Review
RoC Product Review
Kinerase Product Review
Let's Face It: Facial Hair Removal
Antioxidants: Power Plants of Youthful Skin